Wednesday 2 March 2011

Win a pendant necklace for you and 3 friends!



Win a True Birds vintage inspired long chain pendant for you and 3 of your friends. Choose a design that is worth up to £20 and your friends can choose a design too worth up to £20 each. I will also make the chain interchangeable:)

All you have to do is:

1. Suggest my Facebook page to 3 of your friends

2. Your friends will need to "like" my Facebook page to become a fan

3. Once they have liked my page you must post their names on my Facebook wall and your name using the @tag followed by "want to win a True Birds vintage inspired pendant each!"

For example:

@zarataylor @oliviataylor @matttaylor @jacktaylor want to win a True Birds vintage inspired pendant each!

The winner will be picked out of a hat and the competition will end at the end of March. Good Luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment