Tuesday 5 June 2012

Last Episode of Made In Chelsea

It was lovely to see Caggie Dunlop in the last episode of Made In Chelsea. I have been working with Caggie collaborating on her jewellery range for ISWAI which was launched yesterday





My favourite design is the crosses ring which I have been wearing a lot lately



It was also nice to see Millie wearing my rings in the last episode



Millie has been wearing my Vintage turquoise matrix gold ring throughout series 3 which has been great but I am now sold out and can't get any more vintage stones. I do have a new similar design with a real turquoise stone available here



It was a nice surprise to see Millie wearing a design I forgot I made for her. A vintage white double stone ring which is now available.



Millie has so many of my designs and the most recent I sent her as she loves my eye necklaces is the same design she wore before on the show but a royal blue version of my Blue eye necklace



I will miss Made In Chelsea but I really hope there will be a series 4







No comments:

Post a Comment