Sunday 24 March 2013

Jewellery For Lauren Conrad From The Hills

I am lucky to have the opportunity to send Lauren Conrad from the US reality TV show The Hills some of my jewellery designs. I have only recently watched The Hills for the first time. After watching Celebrity Big Brother with Heidi and Spencer I was curious about them and wanted to watch The Hills so when I saw MTV were playing The Hills season 3 I series linked it.


I must admit I am addicted now and I think it is much better than our reality show Made In Chelsea and The Only Way Is Essex. I really like Lauren Conrad's character, she seems like a lovely girl which you follow the dramas of friendships and boyfriends. I noticed she wore more delicate kind of jewellery so I designed a necklace especially for her:

Pink Vintage Jewel Charm Necklace


I've had the pink vintage jewel for years but never made a design with them. I knew they would come in handy one day, I have boxes of materials I haven't used yet! I only had 6 of the pink vintage jewels so I had 5 for sale on my website but there is only a few left now.

I sent Lauren Conrad quite a few designs:


Gold Love necklace


Gold Love ring


Gold peace & love necklace


Gold peace & love ring


Gold cat ring


A Nice Cup Of Rosy Lea Necklace


Blue eye necklace


Gold owl stud earrings


Rainbow teardrop earrings


Butterfly earrings


Vintage Turquoise Matrix & Rose Pink Jewel Earrings


Green Peridot & Rose Pink Vintage Jewel Earrings


Fuschia Pink & Peridot Green Vintage Jewel Earrings


Vintage Turquoise & Coral Earrings


Gold cube drop earrings


Vintage Crystal & Pink Frosted Jewel Earrings


Love cuff bracelet


and Friends cuff bracelet

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful post with nice photos. I love pink necklace and bracelet.


    Jewellers in Panchkula

    ReplyDelete