Saturday 25 May 2013

Chiara Ferragni From The Blonde Salad Wearing My Jewellery Designs

Chiara Ferragni From The Blonde Salad fashion blog has been wearing my jewellery designs since 2010. She is such a successful fashion blogger that travels the world modelling for high end designers and going to all the fashion shows around the world. Here she is wearing my Love rings in Russia.


At the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, you can see more of her outfit here

Chiara Ferragni also wore my Love ring silver and gold version together again in Russia.


She also posted a pic on her Instagram.


I was in New York at the time so I didn't find out until I was getting a huge amount of sales for my Love rings!

The first time Chiara Ferragni wore my designs was October 2010 when she wore my Mr Bones skull cameo necklace, ring and Corpse Bride ring.




Since then she has worn quite a few of my designs, here are my favourites:

Chiara Ferragni wore my Timepiece long chain pendant on two occasions.



My leaf & pearl bracelet looks lovely on her here.


My spinning globe pendant here which ironically she is now travelling the globe since she wore the pendant.

No comments:

Post a Comment