Thursday 12 September 2013

Congratulations To Millie Mackintosh On Her Wedding Day

I am so happy for Millie Mackintosh that she found love and married Professor Green.


I first met Millie Mackintosh when she first got together with Hugo Taylor and then I met her again after when they split up so it is so nice that Millie has found the love of her life.

Millie looks amazing on her wedding day.


Millie's gorgeous wedding dress is from Alice Temperley


Millie's bridesmaids dress were beautiful too which are from Ghost


I have been designing earrings for some of my customers bridesmaids which I feel honoured to do. Here are my latest custom design which would of went well with the bridesmaids dresses from Ghost. 


I loved the pink colour so much I have a couple of pairs for sale on my website. They are made from pink & crystal jewels





No comments:

Post a Comment