Thursday 4 December 2014

The Saturdays At The Cosmopolitan Awards

Una and Vanessa from The Saturdays wore my jewellery to The Cosmo Awards last night. They looked amazing. Una Foden posted this photo of herself on Instagram.


Doesn't she look amazing! Especially being pregnant as well. Una wore my vintage crystal drop earrings which was perfect with her dress from Forever Unique.



Una also wore my pink rainbow druzy bracelet which is dainty and hard to see in the photo.


My bracelet went well with her lovely clutch which is from Designs By Tala.

Vanessa White also wore my earrings, she wore my light colorado topaz & crystal jewel earrings. They looked beautiful with her white dress. I wore the same earring design on my wedding day .



Vanessa also wore a lovely clutch from Designs By Tala.









No comments:

Post a Comment