Wednesday 10 August 2016

Celebrity Press Day At The W Hotel

A couple of week's ago my PR company had a press day which I attended to showcase some of my AW16 collection at the W Hotel.



Some of the celebrities that attended were Nathan Massey and Cara De La Hoyde from ITV2's Love Island which I was so star struck to see as I love that show and even voted for them to win.


Also Tina Stinnes from Love Island attended the press day.


Glamour model Casey Batchelor who was in Celebrity Big Brother attended.


Presenter Denise Van Outen attended the press day.


Jasmin Walia from The Only Way Is Essex also attended, another one of my favourite reality shows.


It was so lovely to meet the Bright family from The Only Way Is Essex. Lydia Bright, her Mum Debbie Bright and her sister Romana Bright.


Debbie Bright is wearing my triangle druzy necklace as she wanted to wear something made from quartz to help her heal after her operation. 

Lydia Bright chose my karma circle bangle.


Lydia's teenage sister Romana Bright chose my crystal arrow bracelet.












No comments:

Post a Comment