Wednesday 10 October 2018

Agate Meaning & Healing Properties

Agate was one of the first natural stones I used in my designs as they are so unique and comes in so many colours. I didn't realise they were a healing stone until I started my crystal healing course.

Agate is a good overall healing stone. Mentally it can ease anxiety. Physically it can ease arthritis, headaches and digestive discomfort. Spiritually it can help connect you with angels and protect you from negativity. It also detoxifies the environment.

This is one of my first agate designs, my agate druzy slice necklace which comes in a few different colours.


I have a long chain version which I originally designed for Caggie Dunlop from Made In Chelsea when I designed for her brand ISWAI.




I also have a turquoise version of the long chain agate slice pendant.









No comments:

Post a Comment