Sunday 28 July 2019

Carloline Flack's Initials Necklace - Get The Look With My Crystal Double Initials Necklace

Tomorrow is the final of Love Island! Caroline Flack has been wearing a lovely CF initials necklace which looks so good on her.


I have two similar designs, my double initials necklace that I can make in gold, silver and rose-gold which I have wrote about in my last blog post and I love making all the combinations of initials. I have had so many requests for 3 letter initials necklace which is now available. Check out my instagram page for some of the combinations I have made.

I have made a new version with crystal letters that is more delicate like Caroline Flack's necklace.



The crystal double initials necklace is a perfect top layer and goes well with my crystal lightning bolt necklace.



No comments:

Post a Comment