Sunday 25 August 2019

Courtney Green From The Only Way Is Essex Wearing My Crystal Double Initials Necklace

I made Courtney Green from The Only Way Is Essex a personalised Crystal Double Initials Necklace with CG.




Since she received the crystal doubles initials necklace I have spotted her wearing it nearly everyday.


I spotted Courtney Green wearing my crystals double initials necklace to the Ariana Grande London concert at the O2 arena.


Then I spotted Courtney Green wearing my initials necklace while filming for The Only Way Is Essex.


Courtney Green even tagged my necklace in her Instagram post which is really nice of her. I haven't paid her to advertise or anything like that so that shows how humble and nice she is.



Yesterday I spotted her wearing the necklace with a T shirt which is a good length to wear with a T shirt.


Today for the Bank Holiday Weekend I spotted on Courtney Green's Instagram stories cute videos of her wearing my crystal double initials necklace.










No comments:

Post a Comment