Sunday 15 March 2020

Rest In Peace Caroline Flack 💔

Last week was Caroline Flack's funeral and I posted on my Instagram about how her death has really affected me.


Last year I had the opportunity to make Caroline some designs which I was working on. I felt connected to her as I was making her jewellery so when she was arrested I had this awful feeling she might do something so I reached out to her. She had a lot of support but it didn’t make a difference 😢 It has really affected me as I had a feeling she would take her own life, may she rest in peace now 🙏🏼 


These are the designs I made which I was sending to her, gold double initials necklace which is the pic above. The pic below is my gold fill name necklace that I made with her name.




Name charm choker necklace with Caroline's surname.


Double initials charm necklace made from gold vermeil.


A lot of my initial designs were inspired by Caroline Flack so I will forever be grateful for her inspiration. She was such a style icon and I don't understand why she took her own life but I have bought her book from Amazon to see if I can understand her.




No comments:

Post a Comment