Tuesday 16 November 2010

Web Fashion Icon - The Blonde Salad - Part 1

I am so blessed and honoured about all the wonderful people I have connected with through my jewellery designs. A very successful Italian fashion blogger has been wearing my designs in the last month and she is now my fashion icon, I absolutely love her style! She mixes designer and high street fashion which looks absolutely fabulous.



"The Blonde Salad" fashion blogger is the beautiful "Chiara Ferragni"



Chiara Ferragni has the most amazing life style that is wonderful to read and see on her blog. She has been featured in many newspapers and magazines including Vogue, Vanity Fair, Glamour, Grazia to name a few! Also TV appearances including a chat show with Misha Barton and Chiara was on stage at the MTV TRL Awards 2010!

Last month Chiara Ferragni wore my Mr Bones and Corpse Bride collection.



Chiara Ferragni wearing my Corspe Bride Ring and Mr Bones Ring



Chiara wearing my Mr Bones Necklace

To be continued:)

No comments:

Post a Comment