Friday 15 July 2011

Capital Radio Summertime Ball 2011

Last month I had the amazing opportunity to gift the artist's playing at Capital Radio's Summertime Ball. I chose to gift Jennifer Lopez, Nicole Scherzinger, Jessie J, Lisa Snowdon, Katy B, Ne-Yo, Wretch 32, Mike Posner and Enrique.



I custom made designs to suit each artist and as you can hear in my youtube video I was also mentioned on Captial Radio as I made an extra gift bag for a competition winner too.

This was an exciting project as I made some different designs that I don't usually make which will be available on my website soon.

Two of the new designs are now available:

Mix Tape charm bracelet custom designed for Jessie J and Katy B



Peace earrings I custom made for Jessie J



Lisa Snowdon was so lovely to thank me on Twitter for her gift bag!



UPDATE: Katy B also thanked me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment