Sunday 29 April 2012

Made In Chelsea - Series 3 Episode 2

I have been on holiday and missed two episodes of Made In Chelsea but lucky enough I can watch it on 4od I was pleased to see Millie Mackintosh wearing my designs in episode 2. The first scene with Millie she wore my gold turquoise earrings and gold Love necklace
Millie seems to wearing my Love necklace a lot, probably because she is in love with Professor Green!
I also spotted a nice close up of my Vintage turquoise matrix gold ring on Millie which Caggie also wears as they both have one each.
Millie also wore my Owl earrings with vintage pearls in the party scene which went really well with her gorgeous dress. I love how she wears designer clothes that costs hundreds of pounds but still wears my jewellery.

No comments:

Post a Comment