Tuesday 3 April 2012

Made In Chelsea - Series Three

Wow what can I say, so many of my designs were featured in the first episode of Made In Chelsea series 3. Right from the beginning with the opening scene with Caggie wearing my harmonica pendant


Caggie showed her new tattoo to Spencer and showed a nice close up of my vintage turquoise matrix gold ring and vintage turquoise matrix silver ring


Then the first scene with Millie Mackintosh wearing 3 of my designs!


My vintage turquoise matrix gold ring and gold love necklace


It was hard to capture but Millie was also wearing my new turquoise earring


Millie works at Glamour magazine and she was wearing my vintage turquoise matrix gold ring



and my gold owl pearl earrings


Caggie came to visit Millie at her work and Caggie was wearing my vintage turquoise matrix ring II she was wearing the gold version but she also has it in silver


Caggie wore my harmonica pendant again in the scene with her talking to Hugo


Caggie was also wearing my vintage turquoise matrix gold ring and vintage turquoise matrix silver ring


Millie wore my jet black pointed jewel ring in the party scene


I haven't blogged for a while as I have so much going on at the moment but it is all exciting and I can't wait to share all the news soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment