Thursday 19 July 2012

Missing Made In Chelsea!

I am missing the excitement of spotting my jewellery designs on Made In Chelsea every Monday night. I hope series 4 happens and it will be soon!

In the mean time I have spotted Millie Mackintosh and Caggie Dunlop wearing my designs.

Millie has been going to all the festivals to see her boyfriend Professor Green perform. Here she is watching him at the Radio 1 Hackney Weekend wearing my Vintage Turquoise Matrix Ring.


Millie wearing my Vintage Turquoise Matrix Ring at Hackney Weekend with model Charlotte De Carle from the reality show Dirty Sexy Things which I loved and Charlotte was my favourite model too.


Here is Millie wearing my turquoise earrings at T4 On The Beach


Here is Millie in Ibiza wearing my Turquoise ring again.


I also spotted Caggie Dunlop wearing my silver harmonica pendant with our collabrated ear cuff designs at one of her music gigs.









No comments:

Post a Comment