Friday 13 July 2012

Vogue Magazine - August 2012 Issue

Two years ago when I started my jewellery business my Timepiece pendant was featured in the August issue of Vogue, my blog post about it is here

Now exactly two years after, my design is featured in Vogue's August issue again but this time on a model. The Peace Bracelet is hard to see on the model but it is above the white watch she is wearing.


I am so honoured to have my name next to such high end designers like Givenchy, Alexander Mcqueen and Moschino!

Vogue requested my Colourful Peace Bracelet originally and then asked for more versions but as I was so busy my 8 year old daughter offered to help and she designed one. I sent Vogue about 5 or 6 bracelets and they featured the one that my daughter designed!

My daughter doesn't know how major Vogue magazine is but when she is older this will be amazing to say her first jewellery design featured in a magazine was Vogue!




No comments:

Post a Comment