Monday 24 September 2012

Tulisa wearing necklace on X Factor

I am really excited to watch next weeks X Factor as Tulisa is wearing my brass collar necklace at judges houses.



Tulisa has quite a few of my designs so I will be looking out for her wearing more of my designs.

Tulisa is the judge on X Factor for the girls catorogy this year and Lucy Spraggan also has a few of my designs too. I know someone who knows her and Lucy chose a few of my designs my ADVANCE TO GO bracelet, peace pendant and bird engraved locket. I didn't know who she was at first and I really liked Lucy's audition on X Factor but I didn't find out till recently that is was her. I'm so glad she got through to judges houses. Her song tonight "Tea & Toast" made me cry, she is such a good songwriter!



No comments:

Post a Comment