Saturday 12 January 2013

My Rings Featured on This Morning!

I had the busiest Christmas ever and still busy for the new year so I haven't blogged for a while. The week before Christmas my rings were featured on ITV's This Morning TV show for the first time.

Gemma Collins from The Only Way Is Essex presented the fashion part of the show and sold my Vintage royal blue ring really well. Excuse the way the footage was filmed, I filmed it on my mobile and I wasn't sure why it came out on You Tube not full screen.



I was so happy and surprised two of my rings were featured. In this clip my jet black pointed jewel ring was featured and Philip Schofield asked for my ring to get a close up, how amazing! I love Philip Schofield, I watched him every Saturday morning on telly growing up so I was so excited when he pointed out my ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment