Sunday 4 August 2013

Sarah Harding Wearing My Jewellery Designs In Ireland

Sarah Harding was in Ireland this weekend to appear on the Miriam O' Callaghan chat show. She was photographed at Dublin airport with her boyfriend Mark Foster wearing my silver cross pendant, vintage metallic ring and silver skull bracelet.










Sarah Harding was also photographed wearing my silver cross pendant, vintage metallic ring and silver skull bracelet outside the RTE studios with a lovely emerald green dress by Irish fashion designer Louise Kennedy.



Sarah tweeted a photo of herself which is a nice close up of my cross pendant and silver skull bracelet.


Doesn't Sarah Harding look so beautiful?


Here is Sarah Harding on the Miriam O' Callaghan chat show wearing my jewellery designs.




No comments:

Post a Comment