Tuesday 22 October 2013

Fearne Cotton Wearing My Jewellery Designs Again

I am so pleased Fearne Cotton is wearing my jewellery again as she is the celebrity that helped me start my website when she started wearing my magnifying glass pendant back in 2010.


Me and Fearne Cotton have been emailing each other since 2010 and we still haven't met! I do believe we will meet one day though. I invited her to my shop opening last week but she was busy as her boyfriends kids were over for the weekend. She also said she has been wearing my moon & stars ring everyday but I haven't found a clear photo of her wearing that ring yet but I think she is wearing it in the photo below plus my Art Nouveau ring.


Doesn't she look amazing? Fearne Cotton was also wearing my Art Nouveau ring on Celebrity Juice X Factor Special last week and I found a photo of her wearing my ring on her Instagram with Dermot O'Leary.


Fearne Cotton is photographed everyday leaving the BBC studios and I spotted her wearing my silver crystal quartz point pendant here:





No comments:

Post a Comment