Tuesday 1 October 2013

Lucy Watson From Made In Chelsea

Firstly I can't wait for the sixth series of Made In Chelsea to start on the 14th October. Lucy Watson is my new favourite cast member of the show and she is the latest girl in the show who has my jewellery.


Today she thanked me on Twitter which is really nice of her.


These are my designs that Lucy Watson has:

Antiqued Silver Spoon Ring



Blue Eye Necklace


Colourful Vintage Stone Earrings

Cube Drop Earrings

Filigree Drop Earrings

Filigree & Swarovski Earrings

Flower Lace Drop Earrings

Light Colorado Topaz & Crystal Vintage Jewel Earrings

Pointed Jewel Ring - jet black

Pyramid Drop Earrings

Pyramid Necklace

Turquoise Large Ring

Vintage Green Opal Ring

Ribbed Cuff Bracelet

Wishbone Charm Bracelet



Rose Gold Chunky Chain Necklace



Plus Lucy Watson will also have my AW13 collection soon. I can't wait to see Lucy wearing my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment