Sunday 19 September 2010

The Mumpreneur Conference and Awards 2010

I haven't been updating my blog as often as I would of liked as I've been extremely busy with an exciting new venture with a LA company which I will be revealing soon!

I have so much news I am even doing two posts in one day! If I blogged about all my news I would be here all day but I always let my Facebook and Twitter followers know all my news and love interacting so please join in:)

Anyway yesterday I went to The Mumpreneur Conference and Awards 2010 as I was a finalist but unfortunately I didn't win but the winners were very worthy winners which have done amazing things with their businesses. I was so inspired and excited about all my new ventures so hopefully I will be up for another award next year:)



This is me at the awards yesterday, I was wearing my butterfly necklace with matching butterfly charm bracelet, Karen Millen dress and Kirk Geiger shoes.



I met Jo Cameron from The Apprentice as she was a judge on the panel and she also gave out an award. She is lovely and funny just like she was on the show The Apprentice.

I also wore a grey blazer from New Look, feather bag from ASOS and a butterfly scarf from Portobello Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment