Wednesday 22 February 2012

Millie Mackintosh at The Brits Awards

Millie Mackintosh and Caggie Dunlop are definitely the latest celebrity style icons in the UK right now.I love their style and I would wear what they wear rather than what the girls wear on The Only Way Is Essex. Actually all the girls on Made In Chelsea dress really well.

I watched The Brits Awards last night because I knew Millie Mackintosh was going with Professor Green. There is a lot of controversy about Millie dating Professor Green but I'm happy for her as long as she is happy. I saw this and emailed the image to Millie:



The happy couple at The Brits:





Millie looked amazing in her dress, it is from Rachel Gilbert but it costs $1'150.00! Her shoes are from Jimmy Choo and cost £435. I was happy to see Millie wore my Gold vintage turquoise matrix ring with her designer dress and shoes!



I love the colour of the dress. It is the same colour as Caggie Dunlop's jumper she wore when I met her and she also wore my Turquoise ring with the jumper too.



Caggie's jumper is from Acne and is £220 from Net A Porter still a bit pricey for me!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Millie looks amazing in that colour! I'm so envious of her skin, what a tan! And of course the ring is fab with the dress! Can't wait for more Made in Chelsea!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zara, Just popped in via Flicker- Etsy Moms group. Your vintage jewellery is gorgeous! Your marketing style also made me smile ;-). Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next!
    Rachael

    ReplyDelete