Saturday 8 December 2012

Millie Mackintosh Wearing My Ring In Grazia Video

Millie Mackintosh hasn't much of a story line in this series of Made In Chelsea so they only show her for a few minutes at a time in each episode.

I haven't seen her wear much jewellery either this series. I did notice she was wearing my vintage lapis blue matrix ring in her video for Grazia magazine.

Millie Mackintosh's Made In Chelsea Tips For Being A Chelsea Girl







I have spotted Millie wearing my designs in quite a few magazine video interviews. Here is Millie wearing my Peace & Love earrings in an interview for Reveal magazine.




Also an interview for Yahoo.



Millie has been wearing my Peace & Love earrings for about a year and a half now! She also said to be she wears my evil eye bracelet all the time.


The bracelet is so small and dainty I can never get a photo of her wearing it. Maybe one day!





No comments:

Post a Comment