Thursday 28 February 2013

More Jewellery Designs For Millie Mackintosh

Sorry if I blog too much about Millie Mackintosh but I still feel honoured she wears my designs as she is a Chelsea girl after all! Hopefully there will be a series 5 of Made In Chelsea and I get to see Millie wearing my designs again. Here are the latest jewellery designs that Millie chose recently:


Hammered Triangles Necklace


Hand Of Fatima Hamsa Charm Necklace


Art Deco With Turquoise Stone Earrings


Vintage Turquoise Matrix & Orange Jewel Earrings


Vintage Turquoise Matrix & Rose Pink Jewel Earrings


Blue Topaz & Black Diamond Vintage Jewel Earrings


Crystal Jewel Drop Earrings


Small Vintage Amethyst Harlequin Ring


Rainbow Teardrop Earrings


Vintage Lapis Blue Matrix Earrings


Vintage Lapis Blue Double Stone Ring



Look out for Millie Mackintosh wearing these designs and if there is a series 5 of Made In Chelsea look out for her wearing my jewellery designs on the show:)

No comments:

Post a Comment