Saturday 2 February 2013

Natasha Hamilton from Atomic Kitten

I am happy to announce that I have another celebrity jewellery collaboration, this time with Natasha Hamilton from Atomic Kitten. I have really enjoyed working with Natasha she is such a lovely person. We both decided to do a Egyptian themed collection and when Natasha came round my house ITV2 came to film us for the show The Big Reunion!

Me and Natasha Hamilton


We had a meeting about our collaboration and my PR was at the meeting too.


Also my PR's assistant Vicky Jones.


We filmed in my office in my home, going through initial ideas for our jewellery collection.


Here are a few of the designs we have.


The Pyramids necklace is now available on my website.


Natasha Hamilton wore the pyramids necklace today on her interview with Atomic Kitten on the TV show This Morning.



The vintage green opal ring is also available but this design is more limited as it is made with a vintage stone.


Natasha also wore our Ankhs Charm ring design on This Morning, it has Ankh charms dangling which I love. The Ancient Egyptian ankh symbol is known as the key of life and represents the concept of eternal life.


Natasha also wore our "Nefertiti Earrings" which is made with semi previous stones.


More designs coming very soon:)







No comments:

Post a Comment