Thursday 7 October 2010

HELLO SAILOR

This is the first time I've ever done a style board and I had so much fun!

Hello Sailor
Kaboodle
Hello Sailor by zarataylor


I love wearing my jewellery everyday and love matching my outfits with my jewellery so this was so enjoyable to do as I could choose what ever I wanted.
I love this outfit as it goes so well with my telescope pendant and most of all I have fallen in love with the bag and boots!



This is "Marc By Marc Jacobs Saddlery Sophie" that I absolutely LOVE and WANT! It is now top of my wish list of bag's that I most want and these boots are a perfect match.



"The Aberdeen Two-Tone Boot" from Madewell which is the same brand that Alexa Chung designs! Don't you just love them? These are top of my wish list too:)

I joined Kaboodle a long time ago but never got round to doing much on there but it looks like a fun community. You can make polls of things you can't decide on and other member's can vote on which they think is the best choice. Take a look its so much fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment