Tuesday 16 August 2011

Lucy Mecklenburgh from TOWIE wearing my Boho peace pendant at my press day

Last month I had such a busy month preparing for my press day. I will write more about the great day I had at my press day in my next blog post.

I met Lucy Mecklenburgh from The Only Way Is Essex at my press day, she came with Giovanna Falcone (fiancé to Tom from McFly) who is such a lovely girl. Lucy is dating Giovanna's brother Mario Falcone. Lucy Mecklenburgh was very nice when I spoke to her. She liked my Vintage boho peace pendant



Lucy Mecklenburgh wearing my Vintage boho peace pendant that I gifted her pictured above. I was in the photo too but I cropped myself out as I looked too short and fat standing next to Lucy!

Lucy Mecklenburgh also chose My Fair Lady bracelet to take home with her which both the bracelet and pendant is a limited edition.



The Vintage boho peace pendant was also featured in Look Magazine last week as well as more of my designs which I will also write a blog post about. Like I said in my previous blog post I have so much news!



No comments:

Post a Comment