Thursday 25 August 2011

Press Day - Part 2 - Tallulah Love

I want to introduce the other brands I met at the press day. Firstly Tallulah Love is a truly beautiful luxury lingerie brand and the owner/designer Michelle is so lovely too.


Here is Michelle with Lucy Mecklenburgh from The Only Way Is Essex


I highly recommend checking out Tallulah Love's collection. If you want to treat yourself to some luxury lingerie then this is definitely the brand to choose.







Here is Georgia Horsley, Danny from McFly's girlfriend modelling Tallulah Love's lingerie and wearing one of my new designs from my new Limited Edition collection. If you click on the photo of Georgia Horsley and zoom closer you can see the designs more clearly.



I have more photos of my new Limited Edition collection on my facebook page which will be available on my website next month.







Here is Giovanna Falcone, Tom from McFly's fiance with Georgia Horsley at Tallulah Love's display. Giovanna Falcone had a few of my designs already and wore my Corspe Bride pendant to the press day which was a nice surprise and it looked lovely with the black dress she wore.

All these people I met were so lovely and it was such a pleasure meeting such nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment