Saturday 20 August 2011

My Press Day July 2011 - Part 1

My press day was on the 28th July at the Jalouse members club in Mayfair. Firstly the club's interior is amazing!



As you can see the lighting is so unique. The bar staff at Jalouse club were so lovely and friendly. I met so many wonderful people I was overwhelmed, there was other brands there too but I was the only jewellery brand. I want to share about the brands so it is too much for one blog post so I will be doing a few blog posts.

Quite a few celebrities came so this blog post will be about them. In my last blog post I wrote about Lucy Mecklenburgh from The Only Way Is Essex but also Chloe Sims from TOWIE came but unfortunately I didn't get a chance to talk to her.

Four girls from Made In Chelsea came, Millie Mackintosh, Francesca (Cheska) Hull, Gabriella Ellis and Funda Onal.



I spent more time with Millie Mackintosh and Gabriella Ellis. They were looking at all my designs as you can see in the photo above. I will write a separate blog post about the Made In Chelsea girls as they were so lovely and I can go into more detail.

I also met Brooke Kinsella MBE who used to be in Eastenders, Su-Elise Nash who was in the girl band Mis-Teeq, Katie Walsh presenter on Live From Studio Five and OK! TV, BBC's Natasha Kaplinsky, Danielle Brown (Mel B's sister), Giovanna Falcone (Tom from McFly's Fiance) and Georgia Horsley (Danny from McFly's girlfriend) who modelled all the brands products for the day.



Kate Walsh above was also in The Apprentice which is one of my favourite shows and she was such a good contestant. You might remember her romance with another contestant Phil Taylor so I had to ask if she was still with him and they are still together.

Kate Walsh was absolutely lovely to meet, she was so enthusiastic about my designs and it was such a pleasure to meet her.



Presenter/Newsreader Natasha Kaplinsky was also so lovely to meet. She is famous for winning Strictly Come Dancing.

To be continued....





No comments:

Post a Comment