Monday 29 August 2011

Press Day - Part 3 - Zatchels

The second brand I want to introduce who I met at the Ci Ci Events press day last month is Zatchels

Zatchels is a new brand that makes handmade bags and I fell in love with all their bags. I wish I could have one in every colour!



The photo above is Chloe Sims from The Only Way Is Essex at the Zatchels display.



This is Georgia Horsley modelling the white satchel from Zatchels and also wearing my anchor bracelet, Love heart angel wing ring and one of my vintage rings from my Vintage ring collection.

Also at the press day Francesca (Cheska)Hull from Made In Chelsea loved one of my new limited edition designs and wanted to wear it that night for filming of the first episode of the second series of Made In Chelsea and she was pictured with my necklace and a blue satchel from Zatchels that same night.





This design was originally designed for Jessie J for her gift bag at the Capital Radio Summertime Ball. The jewels are rare vintage so I can only make 4 more necklaces.

Talking of Jessie J she is also a fan of Zatchels and she has the Unicorn Jack satchel bag.



Perfect for Jessie J

No comments:

Post a Comment