Tuesday 27 December 2011

New designs for Fearne Cotton

Fearne Cotton started wearing my designs in March 2010 before I even had a website. Fearne Cotton wearing my designs gave me the confidence to start my own website and so many wonderful things have happened since with my jewellery business.

Fearne Cotton is the most amazing celebrity as she always appreciates what she has been given and personally thanks me through emails. We have something in common, our belief in Angels so when my Mum died early this year Fearne sent me some books to help me cope with my grief.



Two books by one of my favourite author Diane Cooper:

A Little Light On Angels



A New Light On Ascension



and a book that was on my wish list, The Alchemist



I was so touched that Fearne Cotton cared so much to buy and send me some books. She has been a part of my journey with my jewellery business from the beginning so I wanted to make her a special design for a Christmas gift and this is what I sent her:

Guardian angel charm necklace with gold filled chain



The necklace design will be available on my website in the New Year and a design I will be wearing too.

I also sent Fearne my new Angel wing bracelet



I thought those designs would be suitable as a Christmas present. I sent Fearne my Friends are kisses blown by angels bracelet earlier in the year and she had a photo on her blog wearing the bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment