Monday 21 November 2011

Giovanna Falcone in OK magazine wearing my pendant

Giovanna Falcone is Tom from McFly's fiancée and sister to Mario Falcone from The Only Way is Essex. She has a few of my designs and I had the pleasure of meeting her at my press day.

Giovanna Falcone wore my Corpse Bride Long Chain Pendant at her engagement party which was featured in this weeks OK Magazine.





Here is Giovanna Falcone with all the members of McFly



A few celebrities went to their engagement party, this included Joe Thomas and Hannah Tointon from The Inbetweeners. Kara Tointon from Eastenders and Strictly Come Dancing and her partner Artem Chigvintsev.



Giovanna Falcone is also good friends with Matt and Emma Willis.



It was an honour that Giovanna Falcone wore my Corpse Bride Pendant to her engagement party and lovely to see in OK magazine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment