Friday 18 November 2011

My favourite bracelet - Leaf & Pearl bracelet

I wear my Leaf & Pearl Bracelet nearly everyday as it goes with most of my outfits. I have sealed the leaf so that it will not tarnish and I have used creamy white vintage premium cultura pearls.



I get many compliments wearing this bracelet. I will start taking photos of myself wearing my designs in the future but in the meantime here are some beautiful fashion blogger's wearing my Leaf & Pearl Bracelet.

This is an Italian fashion blogger Chiara Ferragni from The Blonde Salad fashion blog. Her blog is so popular, it gets 90'000 daily views and 7.500.000 impressions per month! Chiara has worn quite a few of my designs which is an honour as she has many expensive designer pieces.



Another beautiful fashion blogger Kristina Bazan from Switzerland has worn my Leaf & Pearl Bracelet a few times





Kristina is also wearing one of my Vintage Ring in this photo

No comments:

Post a Comment