Tuesday 22 November 2011

Live In Chelsea - Millie Mackintosh wearing my jewellery designs!

Last night's final episode of Made In Chelsea was so dramatic, I felt so sorry for Millie Mackintosh but glad Rosie Fortescue and Hugo Taylor got found out. I can't wait for the next series.

After the show I watched the "Live In Chelsea" on the E4 website which is a live video chat with the cast of Made In Chelsea. I was so surprised to see Millie Mackintosh wearing my Leaf & Pearl Earrings and Vintage Aztec Necklace which I only sent to her last week.



The Live In Chelsea show is quite funny as it is more spontaneous and the cast members show more of their personality. You can watch all three episode's here.

I watched the second episode as Millie Mackintosh and Rosie Fortescue was doing a live chat on that show too while they were still friends and I was surprised again to see Millie wearing my Peace Earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment