Friday 18 November 2011

More designs for Millie Mackintosh

I am really looking forward to Monday's final episode of Made In Chelsea. I do love a bit of reality show drama which unfortunately involves Millie Mackintosh. She looks so upset in the clip of Monday's episode. She is such a lovely girl, when I met her at my press day she seemed so nice and since then she has emailed me to thank me for the jewellery I gifted her. Not many celebrities do that, Fearne Cotton was the only one who personally email's me and I don't expect that as I am sure they want to keep their email addresses confidential.

Anyway I have been showing Millie some of my new designs and these are the designs that Millie now has:

My new Evil Eye Necklace made with gold filled chain



This lovely simple Vintage Aztec Necklace



Royal Blue Pointed Jewel Ring



Vintage Blue Jewel Bracelet



I also sent Millie some of my old designs:

Vintage purple MY FAIR LADY bracelet



Leaf & Pearl Earrings



and a few more pairs of earrings, Diamond earrings, Art Deco Earrings, Filigree heart leaf earrings and cute swallow bird earrings



Millie emailed saying she loved the pieces and will be definitely wearing them while filming next week so I am really excited to see the third series of Made In Chelsea:)

No comments:

Post a Comment