Friday 4 November 2011

Rings for Kelly Rowland

Kelly Rowland's stylist requested some rings for Kelly to wear on X Factor this Saturday. I was so excited as designing custom made pieces is what I love best so I spent all day Wednesday trying to design unique ring designs.

Here is one design that took me and my partner Matthew Taylor all evening to design and make so that it looks like the X Factor logo.




This design was made with rare vintage jewels and I also made two other rings with similar rare vintage jewels. Vintage red stone & blue crystals ring and Vintage purple & crystal ring which I have a very limited amount of.





I also made a emerald pointed jewel ring. I will be making the ring in different coloured jewels too.



The last ring I made is a large rhinestone cocktail ring which I can reproduce again too. I love all the rings for myself and I want to make one each to wear this Christmas so now I need to find outfits to go with them:)



I really hope Kelly Rowland loves the rings and wears them on X Factor. I am going to a Firework display tomorrow night and watching the X Factor round my friends house, it will be nerve wrecking to see if Kelly Rowland wears one of these rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment