Thursday 3 November 2011

Millie Mackintosh from Made In Chelsea wearing my Peace & Love earrings again

It was a lovely surprise to see Millie Mackintosh wearing my Peace & Love earrings again in last Monday's episode of Made In Chelsea - 31st October 2011

Here is Millie with Caggie Dunlop's cousin Alice



Millie also wore my Peace & Love earrings later in the show when she was confronted by her ex Hugo Taylor for cheating on him!



I felt bad but while they were arguing I was getting excited about how my earrings were in such a good view throughout the whole scene!



I do feel sorry for Hugo but Millie seems such a lovely girl so I just think they both made a mistake and they should kiss and make up:)

In next weeks episode Millie will be wearing my other Peace earrings, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment