Saturday 18 February 2012

Giovanna Falcone wearing my jewellery

I have been meaning to write about Giovanna Falcone wearing my designs for a while now. Giovanna is the fiancée of Tom Fletcher from the boy band McFly. I met her last year at my press day and again last my month at this years press day. She is so lovely and it was so nice talking to her about her wedding plans. She wore my YOU HAVE A BIG HEART locket pendant necklace, like in the photo below



Giovanna gave me permission to use her photos from her website Gi's World here are photo's of Giovanna wearing my Corpse Bride pendant





Giovanna Falcone with her fiancée Tom Fletcher



I love how Giovanna and Tom are childhood sweethearts and still going strong:)

I noticed Giovanna liked wearing my Corpse Bride pendant a lot so I sent her my newer version with a framed setting in silver



Giovanna with Tom, Dougie from Mcfly and his girlfriend after Dougie won I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.



When I first met Giovanna she was with Lucy Mecklenburg from The Only Way Is Essex who is Giovanna's brothers girlfriend and since then Mario Falcone has been in TOWIE I'd love to see Giovanna on the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment