Wednesday 22 February 2012

My Press Day 2012 - Jessica Jane Clement

I met a few celebrities at my press day in January which I will write a blog post about each one.

I met the lovely Jessica Jane Clement from The Real Hustle and I'm a celebrity get me out of here!




She chose my gold hammered bracelet and Guardian angel necklace

I have cut myself out of the photos as I looked awful, I'm not photogenic like the celebrities I meet!



The gold hammered bracelet has a caged Cubic Zirconia moveable charm


The Guardian angel necklace has the words 'Guardian Angel Watch Over Me' raised around the edge. Jessica said she would wear it on special occasions.






Jessica was so nice and friendly. I love watching her on The Real Hustle and she came across really nice on I'm a celebrity get me out of here so I expected her to be nice but she was even nicer!

No comments:

Post a Comment