Wednesday 15 February 2012

Kelly Rowland wearing my ring in her latest video!

I made Kelly Rowland a few rings last year when she was on the X Factor. She wore my emerald pointed jewel ring on a TV interview but now she has worn one of my designs in her music video "Keep It Between Us"

Kelly Rowland - "Keep It Between Us" from Kelly Rowland on Vimeo.



It was such a lovely surprise to see my design and it was a nice close up too:)









I made the ring with rare vintage jewels so I can only make a few more



I feel honoured Kelly Rowland liked my ring enough to wear in her music video, can't get much better than that!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is so great for you Zara! You absolutely deserve it! I'm hoping this is just the beginning for you, you are so talented! I'm hoping to make another purchase very soon!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete