Saturday 11 February 2012

Meeting Caggie Dunlop from Made In Chelsea

Last month I had the pleasure of meeting Caggie Dunlop for the first time. She already had my jewellery designs as I gave her friend quite a few designs to pass on to Caggie.

Here is Caggie Dunlop wearing my Harmonica pendant, silver vintage turquoise matrix ring and gold vintage turquoise matrix ring (left hand) at Glamour magazine



I saw this photo on Millie Mackintosh's twitter page and spotted Caggie wearing my Cross pendant. You can vaguely see it but I can spot my designs a mile away. I did double check with Caggie and she confirmed it was my pendant



When I met Caggie last month I showed her my Vintage gold turquoise matrix ring and she put it on straight away. She told me that she has been wearing my ring everyday since!




Caggie was so friendly and easy to talk to, we chatted for ages about her life and love life:)

I am meeting Caggie again this week so hopefully this time I will take some photos. I forgot last time as we were chatting so much.

Also yesterday Millie Mackintosh texted me to tell me she is wearing my new Love necklace and pearl earrings that I sent her.





I still can't believe how lovely Caggie and Millie are in real life and how they like wearing my designs. It is such an honour:)

2 comments:

  1. Aw that's so exciting, I absolutely adore Caggie and it's amazing that she loves your designs too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so exciting! Your designs are truly amazing, and I love Caggie so much! Her style is so unique. x

    ReplyDelete